SHIB Coin Crypto Assets" is a trending question as crypto investors rush to buy the new "Dogecoin killer." Shiba's hype on social media skyrocketed
|SHIBA Inu coin|
The Easiest way to buy SHIB Coin Crypto Assets
"SHIB Coin Crypto Assets" is a trending question as crypto investors rush to buy the new "Dogecoin killer." Shiba's hype on social media skyrocketed after Binance, the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, legitimized Shiba Inu on May 10 by adding him to its list of supported currencies.
The day before Binance traded at $ SHIB, it was trading at around $ 0.000014. On May 10, SHIB shot up to an all-time high of $ 0.000037. That's a 164% increase! If you were brave enough to invest $ 1,050 (75 million tokens by value) in SHIB on May 9, you would have made $ 1,725 in profit the next day.
Could it go back up? Nobody knows. But if you're willing to dive into a high-risk crypto project, stick with this "how to buy Shiba Inu" tutorial. I will also show you how to buy Shiba Inu on different platforms. Before explaining how to buy this meme token, it is important to dig into what SHIB stands for.
- What is SHIBA INU (SHIB Crypto Assets)?
- Who are the founders of SHIBA INU Crypto Coin?
- What makes SHIBA INU unique?
- SHIB Coin Crypto Price Live Data
- Where to Buy Shiba Inu Cryptocurrency
- How to buy SHIB Coin Crypto Assets (Trust Wallet)
- What to do if you don't see your Shiba Inu coin on TrustWallet
- How To Buy Shiba Inu Coin And Avoid High Ethereum Gas Fees
- How to buy Shiba Inu coin (Binance)
What is SHIBA INU (SHIB Crypto Assets)?
The Shiba Inu coin was created anonymously in August 2020 under the pseudonym "Ryoshi". The meme coin quickly gained speed and value as a community of investors was drawn to the cute allure of the coin along with headlines and tweets from personalities like Elon Musk and Vitalik Buterin.
Shiba Inu was purporting to be the Ethereum-based counterpart to Dogecoin's Srypt-based mining algorithm. Shiba Inu and the SHIB token are part of a swarm of dog-themed cryptocurrencies, including Baby Dogecoin (BabyDoge), Dogecoin (DOGE), JINDO INU (JIND), Alaska Inu (LAS), and Alaskan Malamute Token (LASM). These lower value tokens have attracted investors who missed the Dogecoin bomb from 0.0002 to almost $ 0.75.
Once upon a time there was a very special dog. That dog was a shiba inu, and this dog inspired millions of people around the world to invest money in tokens with the image of the dog.
Who are the founders of SHIBA INU Crypto Coin?
The SHIBA INU WoofPaper has three reasons why his team created SHIB:
- "We started from scratch, with zero."
- "The brilliant minds behind Shib have never collaborated before."
- "We love Shiba Inu dogs."
What makes SHIBA INU unique?
The SHIBA INU website invites dog-inspired artists from around the world to foster the "Shiba art movement" as they bring their SHIBA INU community to the NFT market.
SHIBA INU has also created a campaign using Amazon Smile to collect donations to rescue real, live Shiba Inu dogs with the Shiba Inu Rescue Association.
SHIB Coin Crypto Price Live Data
The live SHIBA INU price today is $0.000008 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $304,671,478 USD. SHIBA INU is up 5.06% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #31, with a live market cap of $3,150,431,142 USD. It has a circulating supply of 394,796,000,000,000 SHIB coins and the max. supply is not available.
Source - CoinMarketCap, Data was taken on 12 July 2021
Where to Buy Shiba Inu Cryptocurrency
There are several platforms where you can buy Shiba, including Binance, Crypto.com, Atomic Wallet and KuCoin.
You can also buy SHIB on Uniswap (via Trust Wallet), which requires you to exchange Ethereum for SHIB.
How to buy SHIB Coin Crypto Assets (Trust Wallet)
One way to buy Shiba Inu currency is to buy ETH and convert it to SHIB. For this tutorial, you will need to have a Coinbase account, as well as the TrustWallet app to access Uniswap (a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange).
Note that using Uniswap requires you to pay an Ethereum network fee to buy SHIB Coin Crypto Assets). If the rate is too high, try waiting an hour or two for the price to drop. You can also refer to the following sections for tips on how to avoid sky-high Ethereum fees. Without further ado, let's see how to buy Shiba.
1. Login to your Coinbase account and click on "Trade" located on the left panel (it's the icon with two arrows).
2. Find Ethereum in the list of tradable assets and click "Buy".
3. Write how much you would like to invest in SHIB. As mentioned, you will need to pay an Ethereum network fee. Be sure to contribute an additional $ 150 to $ 200 to cover it.
4. Click on "Preview Buy". The next page will show your total, including Coinbase fees. Click "Buy Now".
5. We will return to Coinbase, but for now, we are going to open the TrustWallet app. To enable SHIB, tap the icon in the upper right and type "Shiba" in the search bar. When it appears, turn it on, making sure the button turns green. Click on "Done".
6. Touch on "Ethereum" and press "Receive". Copy and paste the TrustWallet address.
7. Open Coinbase and click the "Send / Receive" button in the upper right corner. Make sure Ethereum is selected in the "Pay with" section. Paste the TrustWallet address in the "To" section. Press "Continue".
8. Once the transaction is confirmed, you will receive a message that your ETH transaction will take about 10 minutes, so don't panic if you don't see it showing up on TrustWallet right away. It takes a while.
9. Once your ETH reaches TrustWallet, tap the four-dot icon on the lower task bar. If you have Android it should say "dApps". If you have iOS, this icon is likely missing (Apple doesn't like decentralized apps). To get it, open Safari and type "trust: // browser_enable". A message will appear with the following message: "Open this page in 'trusted'?" Tap "Open." The four-dot icon should appear with the word "Browser."
10. Tap the four-dot icon and tap "Uniswap Exchange".
11. Tap "Select a token" and search for SHIB in the search bar. Click "Import".
12. Tap the "Max" button, which will enter all the ETH into your wallet.
13. Next, select “Swap” followed by “Confirm Swap.”
14. You will receive a message saying: "You do not have enough Ethereum (ETH) to cover the network fees. It will show you the cost of the network fee. Write it down and subtract it from your ETH balance. In the example below, the network fee is 0.0585518758 ETH. Subtract that from your balance (0.08472432 ETH); you will get 0.0261724442.
15. Tap "Cancel" and replace the ETH amount with the number that subtracts the network fee (for example, 0.0261724442). Again, click on “Swap” followed by “Confirm Swap.”
16. Voila! You have successfully purchased the Shiba Coin Crypto Assets.
What to do if you don't see your Shiba Inu coin on TrustWallet
For some, you may be asking "Okay, great, I bought some Shiba Inu, but where are they?" Do not worry! Follow these steps to enable SHIB on TrustWallet and confirm that you have them.
- 1. Copy the Shiba Inu contract address here: 0x95aD61b0a150d79219dCF64E1E6Cc01f0B64C4cE
- 2. Return to the main TrustWallet page. Click on the blue icon in the upper right corner and scroll to the bottom.
- 3. In the search bar, type "Shiba".
- 4. Tap "Add Custom Token". Under "Contract Address", paste in the SHIB coin Crypto Assets contract address. Tap "Save."
- 5. Voila! You should see your SHIB tokens in the TrustWallet app.
How To Buy Shiba Inu Coin And Avoid High Ethereum Gas Fees
There are ways around Ethereum fees, but keep in mind that if you live in a state that has strict crypto regulations, some apps that help you avoid these sky-high expenses are not available to you. KuCoin, for example, is a highly recommended platform for lowering high ETH fees, but it is not available in New York.
However, if you are not a resident of New York, you can use KuCoin to buy SHIB at a lower price. It's a bit tricky, but it's worth it. First, you have to buy XLM on Coinbase. Next, transfer XLM to the Atomic Wallet app and exchange it for Binance Coin (BNB). Transfer the BNB to your KuCoin account, exchange it for Tether (USDT) and buy SHIB.
You can also buy SHIB directly from the Crypto.com app, which also has lower fees, but this platform is currently experiencing a large influx of new members, so the onboarding process takes a few days. On the bright side, there is no trade involved, so it might be worth the wait.
How to buy Shiba Inu coin (Binance)
To buy Shiba Inu on Binance, you need to buy Binance USD (BUSD) or Tether (USDT) and exchange it for SHIB.
It's worth noting that Binance doesn't support seven country: Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, New York, Texas, and Vermont. If you live in any of these states (like me), you won't be able to buy SHIB on Binance. If you live in the US, be sure to visit the Binance US platform.
Shiba Inu currency is a fledgling token in the virtual currency market, making it riskier than more established cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Even Binance warned its users about investing in Shiba, stating that “SHIB is a relatively new token that presents a higher risk than normal and as such will likely be subject to high price volatility after the Binance listing. Make sure you exercise sufficient risk management. "
As with any investment, invest only what you can afford. SHIB is a highly speculative asset, so be prepared for sharp swings in volatility.
DisclaimerThe information on this website is not intended to be financial, business, investment or other advice, and you should not consider the content of the website as such. crypto.onlinenews.live does not recommend that you buy, sell or hold any cryptocurrency.